Sunday, July 19, 2026

Announcing the Tinkerer Archive!

I noted in a previous blogpost about CSS setup that it was possible to print each blogpost onto a nice layout.  Now, I am announcing an official archive of all posts on this blog, stored in a public Google Drive link as PDFs.

1 PDF per post.  Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mwOsvirqs5PYRuyZs-qqlTNLnD6edHZZ?usp=sharing

Bonus chatter:  I'm about to license my blog content permissively; watch out for the addition of a new Copyrights page.

Update: Also, I may or may not update the archived version if I update a post, depending on how major the edits are.  For this sentence, you should expect to find it in the archive in the latest revision only.  Mass changes in styling / sitewide blobs and/or minor changes like adding extra tags will not be rearchived.

Update: Copyrights page is now live; find it on the sidebar.  This sentence is not archived.

1 comment:

  1. When I say "This sentence is not archived," I meant that this type of update may not be archived. I might've rearchived the sentence though...

    Ironic I'm dealing with archival issues on a page about... archiving.

    ReplyDelete

3-in-1 Shampoos

I grew up in a country where 3-in-1 shampoos were not that common.  So when I visited a tourism resort there in my hometown, they offered 3 ...